It is finally here! Floyd Mayweather Jr. finally accepted the challenge and he will be fighting the one boxer that millions of boxing followers have wanted to clash against him, that is, the boxer from the Philippines, Manny “Pacman” Pacquiao. After several years of unsuccessful negotiations, they finally have come up to an agreement to fight in the ring on the 2nd of May 2015 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
It is considered by a lot of fans from around the world as a super mega ‘dream fight’ that everyone wouldn’t miss. Unluckily, some of them is not in front of the television or maybe forgot to get a PPV to watch Mayweather vs. Pacquiao fight. And as a fellow boxing fan, I don’t want my “guys” to miss this once in a lifetime event.
This article will feature some tricks and tips on how to watch this highly anticipated match of the year and a possible candidate to become the fight of the century.
If you fail to get a pay per view which if you are really a fan, you will not dare do that for this fight but sh!t happens so sometime you just forgot, well, the thing that you can do is to watch the fight via live stream. Its quite annoying sometimes to watch in this kind of method because of the tons of advertisements, popups, fake websites and sometimes cut off during the highlights of the fight because of lag connection.
However, if you have no left to do just read the tips below.
- Find a website to watch the fight. You can try websites like: Telepisodes.li or WatchSeries1.eu for this purpose.
- Undercard non-PPV can be watched on the official website of the boxing event, try checking it out. They might still have a PPV that you can buy and watch the stream from them. Just make sure you have a reliable internet provider that can support streams like this.
- Use a software called “SOPCAST” and search for SOPCAST channels to watch Pacquiao-Mayweather match.
- Try calling your local sports bar. Usually they have reservation for this specially with this event but you might get lucky and get a slot for yourself to enjoy the match with a mug of the good old beer.
- Just wait for the television replay.
- Listen to local radio stations. Usually they broadcast this live but in audio mode.
For more information about the fight, visit Bleuken.com and Kentips.com on or before the fight event.