I bet most of you are getting their last minute shopping in buying Christmas presents for your loved ones, family and friends since work demands most of your time and you haven’t bought gifts before because maybe your Christmas bonus was given late. So, this article will help you or will give you some suggestions on how you will get free last-minute shipping this holiday season.
You probably got frustrated when you received the news that the cut off for free shipping on most online sites was last Tuesday, December 18, 2012. But the good news is, we have find out a way to search for some finagle free rush shipping and here is a list of the sites still offering free shipping guaranteed to arrive before December 25.
Free Rush Shipping
Some of the biggest online retailers are still offering free last minute shipping:
• Barnes & Noble – free shipping on Nook HD through Dec. 22
• MacMall – free 2-day shipping on orders over $299 and under 25lbs – through 6 p.m. PST Dec. 22.
• Macy’s – free shipping on orders over $99. Place order 11:59 p.m. EST Dec. 20.
• The Northface – free 2-day shipping on everything through 11:59 p.m. Dec. 19.
• Walmart.com has extended free shipping through December 19th on some items (check product page for eligibility)
• Overstock.com – free shipping on select gifts. Place order by Dec. 22 to receive by Christmas.
• Newegg Free 2-Day shipping on over 200 items
• Target – free shipping on Daily Deals
• Victoria’s Secret – free shipping on orders over $100 using code “SHIP12.” Order by 5 p.m. EST on Dec. 20.
• Zappos – free shipping for all items with guaranteed Christmas delivery if ordered by 11:59 p.m. PST Dec. 22.
And the biggest of the big online retailers, Amazon, has a limited set of items available for free expedited shipping. These include jewelry, watches, clothing, video games, laptops, headphones, and kitchen items.