There’s no stopping Miami Heat and LeBron James from dominating the Eastern Conference semifinal after they defeated Chicago Bulls with scores 88-65 in a 3-1 series lead. Heat did not even give room for Chicago Bulls to breathe as they practically squeezed the playoff life out of them to take a commanding lead in their Eastern Conference semifinal.
If this kind of effort continues up to the next game, then Miami Heat will surely seal off this year’s NBA Semifinals. For the entire game, James scored a total of 27points while the Heat nearly matched a franchise record for having fewest points allowed in a playoff game, resulting for them to pound the listless and short-handed Bulls in Monday night’s game.
”We worked for it,” Heat forward Chris Bosh said. ”I never like to say that things are easy.” Even before, never did Bulls scored fewer than 69 in the playoff games that they have made in the past few years, nor 10 or less in a quarter during the postseason, but those marks fell on a night when they were dominated on both ends of the floor.
Miami Heat will attempt to wrap up the series with homecourt advantage on their game this upcoming Wednesday. While preparing for the Game 5 to happen on Wednesday, Heat is hoping that they will be the next step toward a second straight championship.
Share and Enjoy
You might be very excited already if who will be from your favorite candidates will win the Senatorial race for the 2013 Philippines election. This page will contain a partial and unofficial results for the 2013 National Senatorial Election. It will be updated when the data are available from its official source from COMELEC’s website or other sources.
The following are all the senatorial candidates:
- ALCANTARA, SAMSON (SJS) (SOCIAL JUSTICE SOCIETY) –
- ANGARA, EDGARDO (LDP) (LABAN NG DEMOKRATIKONG PILIPINO) –
- AQUINO, BENIGNO BAM (LP) (LIBERAL PARTY) –
- BELGICA, GRECO (DPP) (DEMOCRATIC PARTY OF THE PHILIPPINES) –
- BINAY, NANCY (UNA) (UNITED NATIONALIST ALLIANCE) –
- CASIÑO, TEDDY (MKB) (MAKABAYANG KOALISYON NG MAMAMAYAN) –
- CAYETANO, ALAN PETER (NP) (NACIONALISTA PARTY) –
- COJUANGCO, TINGTING (UNA) (UNITED NATIONALIST ALLIANCE) –
- DAVID, LITO (KPTRAN) (ALLIANCE FOR THE COMMON GOOD) –
- DELOS REYES,JC (KPTRAN) (ALLIANCE FOR THE COMMON GOOD) –
- EJERCITO ESTRADA, JV (UNA) (UNITED NATIONALIST ALLIANCE) –
- ENRILE, JUAN PONCE JR.(NPC) (NATIONALIST PEOPLES’ COALITION) –
- ESCUDERO, CHIZ (INDEPENDENT) –
- FALCONE, BAL (DPP) (DEMOCRATIC PARTY OF THE PHILIPPINES) –
- GORDON, DICK (UNA) (UNITED NATIONALIST ALLIANCE) –
- HAGEDORN, ED (INDEPENDENT) –
- HONASAN, GRINGO (UNA) (UNITED NATIONALIST ALLIANCE) –
- HONTIVEROS, RISA (AKBAYAN) (AKBAYAN (CITIZENS’ ACTION PARTY)) –
- LEGARDA, LOREN (NPC) (NATIONALIST PEOPLES’ COALITION) –
- LLASOS, MARWIL (KPTRAN) (ALLIANCE FOR THE COMMON GOOD) –
- MACEDA, MANONG ERNIE (UNA) (UNITED NATIONALIST ALLIANCE) –
- MADRIGAL, JAMBY (LP) (LIBERAL PARTY) –
- MAGSAYSAY, MITOS (UNA) (UNITED NATIONALIST ALLIANCE) –
- MAGSAYSAY, RAMON JR. (LP) (LIBERAL PARTY) –
- MONTAÑO, MON (INDEPENDENT) –
- PENSON, RICARDO (INDEPENDENT) –
- PIMENTEL, KOKO (PDP) (PARTIDO DEMOKRATIKO PILIPINO LAKAS NG BAYAN) –
- POE, GRACE (INDEPENDENT) –
- SEÑERES, CHRISTIAN (DPP) (DEMOCRATIC PARTY OF THE PHILIPPINES) –
- TRILLANES, ANTONIO IV (NP) (NACIONALISTA PARTY) –
- VILLANUEVA, BRO.EDDIE (BP) (BANGON PILIPINAS) –
- VILLAR,CYNTHIA HANEPBUHAY (NP) (NACIONALISTA PARTY) –
- ZUBIRI, MIGZ (UNA) (UNITED NATIONALIST ALLIANCE) –
Here’s the partial unofficial result as 10:01pm (source: GMA News)
- POE, GRACE 8,661,942
- LEGARDA, LOREN 7,839,099
- ESCUDERO, CHIZ 7,540,957
- CAYETANO, ALAN PETER 7,466,097
- BINAY, NANCY 6,879,965
- ANGARA, EDGARDO 6,794,614
- AQUINO, BENIGNO BAM 6,446,523
- PIMENTEL, KOKO 6,283,971
- TRILLANES, ANTONIO IV 6,060,792
- EJERCITO ESTRADA, JV 5,829,657
- VILLAR, CYNTHIA HANEPBUHAY 5,788,621
- HONASAN, GRINGO 5,632,257
- GORDON, DICK 5,539,633
- ZUBIRI, MIGZ 4,974,092
- MAGSAYSAY, RAMON JR. 4,852,614
- HONTIVEROS, RISA 4,788,122
Share and Enjoy
YouTube has been famous for being a worldwide video-sharing site where users can subscribe and register for free and can upload as much videos as they want for free. This website was created by three former PayPal employees last February 2005 and it allows users not just to upload but also to view and share videos.
YouTube, the world’s largest video website, allows creators to set subscription fees and accept advertisements, at their discretion, for the channels they create. But the thing right now is, looks like Google’s YouTube vide service plans to ask for payment for the subscription services that they create. It is dipping into its toe into pay television by starting on Thursday a subscription service with 30 content creators, including children’s programmers Sesame Street and Muppet creator The Jim Henson Co, and also the Ultimate Fighting Championship.
YouTube made a condition that for $4.99 a month, the subscribers are then allowed to get some golf lessons from the PGA Golf Academy. Aside from that, other charges will also apply. Say for example, the Laugh Factory will also give a charge amounting to $2.99 for the clips of stand-up comedy routines and Henson charges the same rate of $2.99 for full length episodes of “Sid The Science Kid” and “Fraggle Rock.”
If you had remembered it straight, YouTube has already spoken about this intent of experiments with paid channels repeatedly and it has made no secret about its intent to be a major player I quality content. They probably deserve this so as to avoid copyright issues as well.
Share and Enjoy
Miami Heat is absolutely facing some real adversity as they romp past Chicago Bulls for the first time in this year’s NBA Playoffs when they responded with a technical knockout. Despite all those technical fouls, nine technical fouls to be exact, including two ejections and a whole lot of extracurricular pushing and shoving, the end results still lead to the biggest postseason win in the Heat history and the biggest postseason loss in Chicago Bulls history with lots of fresh venom pulsing through the veins of this now-tied Eastern Conference semifinal series.
At the end of the second game, Miami Heat won with scores 115-78. During the entire game, perhaps, Miami heat started embarassing the Bulls, while Chicago Bulls started embarassing themselves as well for good measure.
”No matter if you win by 20, 30, or one point, it’s a 1-1 series,” Miami Heat’s NBA superstar LeBron James said. ”They came in and did their job. They got one on our floor and took home court. So, we’ve got to try to go Chicago and get it back.”
The next and third game is about to happen in Chicago and during the Game 3, Heat is pressured to win at least one game if they’re going to win the series. We’ll see what happens here. Who do you think wins between Heat and Bullsafter the Easter Conference Semifinal series? Raise your bets!
Share and Enjoy
Apple is definitely making up gimmicks just to get the attention of the billions of its iPad and iPhone users and what they have right now is the staggering offer of the amount of $10K prize for the 50 Billionth user who will download its application in the Apple store.
According to news, Apple Inc. is said to be celebrating its approach of the 50 billion App Store download milestone with a big bucks contest. And it looks like this huge amount of money is really getting into the nerves of many of its users. If you are the lucky user to download the 50 billionth app, then you will be very lucky because Apple will send you an App Store gift card worth $10, 000. Aside from the lucky 50 billionth downloader, the very next 50 app downloaders will also get a $500 worth of App Store gift card each.
But don’t get too excited yet because Apple made some rules on this before you Apple users go app download crazy about it. You must all know that the contest will only register 25 entrants per account per day and to be eligible enough to join the contest, the users must also be at least 13 years old.
If you’re going to win it, how will you be able to spend a $10,000 app store gift card? Simple! There are definitely so many of music, movie and book content to sift through in the market so it is up for you to choose from the list.
Share and Enjoy
The Eastern Conference Semifinal has finally started and during the first fame which happened last Monday night, Chicago Bulls won against Miami Heat, 93-86.
Even if Nate Sebastian made his team worried after a few minutes of spitting blood during the first half period of the games, still, he managed to deliver the deepest cuts of the night in the final moments. Robinson also scored 27points while Jimmy Butler added 21 points for the team plus 14 reounds.
Chicago Bulls was the team that snapped the 27th game of Miami’s winning streak in the regular season and this is considered tobe the longest in NBA history. Bulls seemed to have found a way to bring down the champions once more but this time, their victory led to a run of 12 straight Heat victories over all.
”I’ve played on some tough teams,” Robinson said. ”But this one, there’s something a little different, something special about this group.”
Midway through the fourth quarter, it was obviously the seven-point deficit and it wasn’t enough to doom the Bulls who finised the game on a 10-0 run in the final round.Loul Deng’s presence of rejoining the team wasn’t also expected until Tuesday after dealing with an illness so sever that a spinal tapand other tests were needed to rule out things like meningitis.
”So proud of my team man, this bed might be good luck after all,” Deng wrote on Twitter after the game, with a photo of him in a hospital bed. Watch out for their next game!
Share and Enjoy