When they tied at 2 after the fourth game of the Western Conference semifinals, San Antonio Spurs finally made sure that they win in this Game 5 over the Golden State Warriors. All they wanted to do is to win so coach Gregg Popovich used this as a motivation to urge his team, Spurs, to as much as possible raise their energy to almost maniacal levels because winning the battle on the boards and for loose balls was critical against the athletic opposing team.
Coach Popovich’s message really worked and made his team realize that they shouldn’t be at ease at winning most of the time. Spurs responded by outworking and outmuscling Golden State to take a 3-2 lead in the Western Conference semifinals.
Probably the NBA superstar who really worked for Spurs was Tony Parker who gained a total of 25 points with 10 assists. ”Our energy was good,” Parker said. ”We got the 50-50 ball; that was huge for us tonight. It was a tough turnaround for us in Game 4. We missed an opportunity at the end and we realize that. Tonight we played for 48 minutes.”
Other Spurs members also did their best and this includes Kawhi Leonard who scored 17 points, Danny Green who added 16 points and Tim Duncan who had 14 points and 11 rebounds. Looks like the Golden State Warriors needed more points for their next game because if Spurs wins again, then they won’t have any chance to move to the finals anymore.
Share and Enjoy
There’s no stopping Miami Heat and LeBron James from dominating the Eastern Conference semifinal after they defeated Chicago Bulls with scores 88-65 in a 3-1 series lead. Heat did not even give room for Chicago Bulls to breathe as they practically squeezed the playoff life out of them to take a commanding lead in their Eastern Conference semifinal.
If this kind of effort continues up to the next game, then Miami Heat will surely seal off this year’s NBA Semifinals. For the entire game, James scored a total of 27points while the Heat nearly matched a franchise record for having fewest points allowed in a playoff game, resulting for them to pound the listless and short-handed Bulls in Monday night’s game.
”We worked for it,” Heat forward Chris Bosh said. ”I never like to say that things are easy.” Even before, never did Bulls scored fewer than 69 in the playoff games that they have made in the past few years, nor 10 or less in a quarter during the postseason, but those marks fell on a night when they were dominated on both ends of the floor.
Miami Heat will attempt to wrap up the series with homecourt advantage on their game this upcoming Wednesday. While preparing for the Game 5 to happen on Wednesday, Heat is hoping that they will be the next step toward a second straight championship.
Share and Enjoy
You might be very excited already if who will be from your favorite candidates will win the Senatorial race for the 2013 Philippines election. This page will contain a partial and unofficial results for the 2013 National Senatorial Election. It will be updated when the data are available from its official source from COMELEC’s website or other sources.
The following are all the senatorial candidates:
- ALCANTARA, SAMSON (SJS) (SOCIAL JUSTICE SOCIETY) –
- ANGARA, EDGARDO (LDP) (LABAN NG DEMOKRATIKONG PILIPINO) –
- AQUINO, BENIGNO BAM (LP) (LIBERAL PARTY) –
- BELGICA, GRECO (DPP) (DEMOCRATIC PARTY OF THE PHILIPPINES) –
- BINAY, NANCY (UNA) (UNITED NATIONALIST ALLIANCE) –
- CASIÑO, TEDDY (MKB) (MAKABAYANG KOALISYON NG MAMAMAYAN) –
- CAYETANO, ALAN PETER (NP) (NACIONALISTA PARTY) –
- COJUANGCO, TINGTING (UNA) (UNITED NATIONALIST ALLIANCE) –
- DAVID, LITO (KPTRAN) (ALLIANCE FOR THE COMMON GOOD) –
- DELOS REYES,JC (KPTRAN) (ALLIANCE FOR THE COMMON GOOD) –
- EJERCITO ESTRADA, JV (UNA) (UNITED NATIONALIST ALLIANCE) –
- ENRILE, JUAN PONCE JR.(NPC) (NATIONALIST PEOPLES’ COALITION) –
- ESCUDERO, CHIZ (INDEPENDENT) –
- FALCONE, BAL (DPP) (DEMOCRATIC PARTY OF THE PHILIPPINES) –
- GORDON, DICK (UNA) (UNITED NATIONALIST ALLIANCE) –
- HAGEDORN, ED (INDEPENDENT) –
- HONASAN, GRINGO (UNA) (UNITED NATIONALIST ALLIANCE) –
- HONTIVEROS, RISA (AKBAYAN) (AKBAYAN (CITIZENS’ ACTION PARTY)) –
- LEGARDA, LOREN (NPC) (NATIONALIST PEOPLES’ COALITION) –
- LLASOS, MARWIL (KPTRAN) (ALLIANCE FOR THE COMMON GOOD) –
- MACEDA, MANONG ERNIE (UNA) (UNITED NATIONALIST ALLIANCE) –
- MADRIGAL, JAMBY (LP) (LIBERAL PARTY) –
- MAGSAYSAY, MITOS (UNA) (UNITED NATIONALIST ALLIANCE) –
- MAGSAYSAY, RAMON JR. (LP) (LIBERAL PARTY) –
- MONTAÑO, MON (INDEPENDENT) –
- PENSON, RICARDO (INDEPENDENT) –
- PIMENTEL, KOKO (PDP) (PARTIDO DEMOKRATIKO PILIPINO LAKAS NG BAYAN) –
- POE, GRACE (INDEPENDENT) –
- SEÑERES, CHRISTIAN (DPP) (DEMOCRATIC PARTY OF THE PHILIPPINES) –
- TRILLANES, ANTONIO IV (NP) (NACIONALISTA PARTY) –
- VILLANUEVA, BRO.EDDIE (BP) (BANGON PILIPINAS) –
- VILLAR,CYNTHIA HANEPBUHAY (NP) (NACIONALISTA PARTY) –
- ZUBIRI, MIGZ (UNA) (UNITED NATIONALIST ALLIANCE) –
Here’s the partial unofficial result as 10:01pm (source: GMA News)
- POE, GRACE 8,661,942
- LEGARDA, LOREN 7,839,099
- ESCUDERO, CHIZ 7,540,957
- CAYETANO, ALAN PETER 7,466,097
- BINAY, NANCY 6,879,965
- ANGARA, EDGARDO 6,794,614
- AQUINO, BENIGNO BAM 6,446,523
- PIMENTEL, KOKO 6,283,971
- TRILLANES, ANTONIO IV 6,060,792
- EJERCITO ESTRADA, JV 5,829,657
- VILLAR, CYNTHIA HANEPBUHAY 5,788,621
- HONASAN, GRINGO 5,632,257
- GORDON, DICK 5,539,633
- ZUBIRI, MIGZ 4,974,092
- MAGSAYSAY, RAMON JR. 4,852,614
- HONTIVEROS, RISA 4,788,122
Share and Enjoy
YouTube has been famous for being a worldwide video-sharing site where users can subscribe and register for free and can upload as much videos as they want for free. This website was created by three former PayPal employees last February 2005 and it allows users not just to upload but also to view and share videos.
YouTube, the world’s largest video website, allows creators to set subscription fees and accept advertisements, at their discretion, for the channels they create. But the thing right now is, looks like Google’s YouTube vide service plans to ask for payment for the subscription services that they create. It is dipping into its toe into pay television by starting on Thursday a subscription service with 30 content creators, including children’s programmers Sesame Street and Muppet creator The Jim Henson Co, and also the Ultimate Fighting Championship.
YouTube made a condition that for $4.99 a month, the subscribers are then allowed to get some golf lessons from the PGA Golf Academy. Aside from that, other charges will also apply. Say for example, the Laugh Factory will also give a charge amounting to $2.99 for the clips of stand-up comedy routines and Henson charges the same rate of $2.99 for full length episodes of “Sid The Science Kid” and “Fraggle Rock.”
If you had remembered it straight, YouTube has already spoken about this intent of experiments with paid channels repeatedly and it has made no secret about its intent to be a major player I quality content. They probably deserve this so as to avoid copyright issues as well.
Share and Enjoy
Miami Heat is absolutely facing some real adversity as they romp past Chicago Bulls for the first time in this year’s NBA Playoffs when they responded with a technical knockout. Despite all those technical fouls, nine technical fouls to be exact, including two ejections and a whole lot of extracurricular pushing and shoving, the end results still lead to the biggest postseason win in the Heat history and the biggest postseason loss in Chicago Bulls history with lots of fresh venom pulsing through the veins of this now-tied Eastern Conference semifinal series.
At the end of the second game, Miami Heat won with scores 115-78. During the entire game, perhaps, Miami heat started embarassing the Bulls, while Chicago Bulls started embarassing themselves as well for good measure.
”No matter if you win by 20, 30, or one point, it’s a 1-1 series,” Miami Heat’s NBA superstar LeBron James said. ”They came in and did their job. They got one on our floor and took home court. So, we’ve got to try to go Chicago and get it back.”
The next and third game is about to happen in Chicago and during the Game 3, Heat is pressured to win at least one game if they’re going to win the series. We’ll see what happens here. Who do you think wins between Heat and Bullsafter the Easter Conference Semifinal series? Raise your bets!
Share and Enjoy
Apple is definitely making up gimmicks just to get the attention of the billions of its iPad and iPhone users and what they have right now is the staggering offer of the amount of $10K prize for the 50 Billionth user who will download its application in the Apple store.
According to news, Apple Inc. is said to be celebrating its approach of the 50 billion App Store download milestone with a big bucks contest. And it looks like this huge amount of money is really getting into the nerves of many of its users. If you are the lucky user to download the 50 billionth app, then you will be very lucky because Apple will send you an App Store gift card worth $10, 000. Aside from the lucky 50 billionth downloader, the very next 50 app downloaders will also get a $500 worth of App Store gift card each.
But don’t get too excited yet because Apple made some rules on this before you Apple users go app download crazy about it. You must all know that the contest will only register 25 entrants per account per day and to be eligible enough to join the contest, the users must also be at least 13 years old.
If you’re going to win it, how will you be able to spend a $10,000 app store gift card? Simple! There are definitely so many of music, movie and book content to sift through in the market so it is up for you to choose from the list.
Share and Enjoy